- Now through Dec. 24th: 30% off Maker Merchandise
- Purchase handmade gifts, cards and artwork made by our members.
- Tues. 12/13 from 6 pm - 8 pm: Cocoa, Ornament and Card Making
- Come make ornaments and cards while enjoying a cup of cocoa! All materials included. Hot cocoa provided and BYOB optional. $10 per person, and all ages welcome.
Hours and other goings-ons:
Be sure to check the calendar for open hours and special events.
Click on an event to see the details.
What it is:
The Makers Market is a community workshop, also known as a makerspace. We provide the space, tools and equipment for you to make your art, innovation, carpentry or repairs. Use our tools and communal space to complete a project in wood, metal, plastics, electronics, paint, textiles and more. Bring a project from home or build it from scratch.
Ways to participate:
1) Become a Maker Member
It works just like a gym, except you use power tools! Pay a small fee for a daily or monthly pass and get access to the facility, tools and equipment during business hours. Members may use onsite materials.
2) Come in during open hours for a Pop-In Project!
Priced per kit, these make & take projects are great for individuals and families of all ages. All materials and tools are provided for each project. Everyone welcome - no membership or pass required!
3) Workshops and Classes
Learn a skill - priced per activity, which includes instruction and materials. See the calendar for schedule.
4) Buy stuff / Tour the makerspace
Come learn what we do and how we do it, wander through the facility and purchase stuff made here!
5) Tinker Tables and Community Projects - FREE!
Everyone is welcome to drop in, tinker and take part in an ongoing project
Where we are:
In the big blue building at the SE corner of Ludington Ave. and Robert St. Contact us