- Now through Nov. 1 Ofrenda Building
- Field trips, workshops and Pop-In projects offered throughout the month of October for the community to make an Ofrenda (offering of gratitude gifts) while asking the question, "What are our stories?"
- Wednesday, Oct. 26 from 5p-7p: Business After Hours
- Sponsored by The Ludington & Scottville Area Chamber of Commerce to Celebrate Chamber of Commerce Month. Chamber members $5, non-members $10.
- Thursday, Oct. 27 from 5p-8p: DIY Expo - FREE!
- You’ll learn essential home repair skills, get hands-on experience during this free, open house style event. Come at 5:30p to make-and-take a steampunk lamp - materials and instruction provided. In partnership with Habitat for Humanity and HELP Ministry.
- Tuesday, Nov. 1 from 5-8pm: Dia de los Muertos
- Dia de los Muertos celebration: hands-on projects, face painting, refreshments, games, and more!
Hours and other goings-ons:
Be sure to check the calendar for open hours and special events.
Click on an event to see the details.
What it is:
The Makers Market is a community workshop, also known as a makerspace. We provide the space, tools and equipment for you to make your art, innovation, carpentry or repairs. Use our tools and communal space to complete a project in wood, metal, plastics, electronics, paint, textiles and more. Bring a project from home or build it from scratch.
Ways to participate:
1) Become a Maker Member
It works just like a gym, except you use power tools! Pay a small fee for a daily or monthly pass and get access to the facility, tools and equipment during business hours. Members may use onsite materials.
2) Come in during open hours for a Pop-In Project!
Priced per kit, these make & take projects are great for individuals and families of all ages. All materials and tools are provided for each project. Everyone welcome - no membership or pass required!
3) Workshops and Classes
Learn a skill - priced per activity, which includes instruction and materials. See the calendar for schedule.
4) Buy stuff / Tour the makerspace
Come learn what we do and how we do it, wander through the facility and purchase stuff made here!
5) Tinker Tables and Community Projects - FREE!
Everyone is welcome to drop in, tinker and take part in an ongoing project
Where we are:
In the big blue building at the SE corner of Ludington Ave. and Robert St. Contact us