- Winter Hours (through Feb. 20th):
- We'll be opening at noon and closed on Mondays and Wednesdays. Be sure to check the calendar for details.
- Mon. 2/13 (5p-10p): Helping Hands at the House of Flavors
- House of Flavors will donate 20% of all food and ice cream sales - Come eat great food and delicious ice cream while supporting your community makerspace!
Hours and other goings-ons:
Be sure to check the calendar for open hours and special events.
Click on an event to see the details.
What it is:
The Makers Market is a community workshop, also known as a makerspace. We provide the space, tools and equipment for you to make your art, innovation, carpentry or repairs. Use our tools and communal space to complete a project in wood, metal, plastics, electronics, paint, textiles and more. Bring a project from home or build it from scratch.
Ways to participate:
1) Become a Maker Member
It works just like a gym, except you use power tools! Pay a small fee for a daily or monthly pass and get access to the facility, tools and equipment during business hours. Members may use onsite materials.
2) Come in during open hours for a Pop-In Project!
Priced per kit, these make & take projects are great for individuals and families of all ages. All materials and tools are provided for each project. Everyone welcome - no membership or pass required!
3) Workshops and Classes
Learn a skill - priced per activity, which includes instruction and materials. See the calendar for schedule.
4) Buy stuff / Tour the makerspace
Come learn what we do and how we do it, wander through the facility and purchase stuff made here!
5) Tinker Tables and Community Projects - FREE!
Everyone is welcome to drop in, tinker and take part in an ongoing project
Your contributions make a difference:
Exchange regularly scheduled time (approximately 8 hours per week) for your membership and extra special benefits.
Veteran's Maker Membership:
Thanks to an anonymous donation, the Makers Market is honored to offer FREE MEMBERSHIP for anyone who has served in the U.S. Military. This special gift comes from "the proud offspring of a patriotic WWII vet."
Sign up for a Veteran's Maker Membership here
Where we are:
In the big blue building at the SE corner of Ludington Ave. and Robert St. Contact us